Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Anniversary Rose

Today will mark a special day:


The day I married Rose.

What better day to post a bit...

Of my romantic prose.



Tis true that twelve long years ago

I said the words “I do”.

And should I have the chance again...

Those vows --would I renew!



For Rose has brought me happiness

And joy within my heart.

I pray our love will never spend...

A moment far apart.



The Judge said I could kiss the bride:

You can love her all your life.

That day began a lifelong love...

With Rose, my precious wife!



To run my hand across her skin

Still thrills my heart today.

Just as it did so long ago...

At the alter where we prayed.



I pledged to her undying love

“From this point ever hence”.

Then said I'd be her faithful love...

And have been ever since.



And though the times were sometimes tough

We stayed through thick and thin.

And we promise now – no matter what...

That we'd do it all again.



Love you Honey



Clint Gardner 2012

No comments: